Friday, April 8, 2011

도움 !

I need to book myself a day of rest during one of the weekends in May. No more evening apptmts during weekdays, no more outings on both Sat and Sun. There's always something coming up, it's a bit ridiculous. Need to unwind, need to do things like watching random clips on Youtube for the whole day in my tracksuit pants, need to stuff my face with potato chips.

I don't have time to go to the toilet, sit down and read a magazine while I do my business nowadays. Can't even squeeze in a trip to the hairdresser's. -eyes her own scissors- My iPhone's To-Do List is exploding. Now I'll have to wake up at 8:30am on weekends so that I can squeeze everything in. Yipee yay yay, yipee yipee yay. Women out there who have husbands, children, careers and house chores to do in your lives, you have my most sincere, wide-eyed, utmost respect from the bottom of my heart. I shouldn't whinge.

I keep getting missed calls because I can't hear anything from the iPhone nor the HTC whilst on the move. Too soft even at max volume, and I feel no vibrations either. I am really annoyed. They are smart, but really impractical. Sounds like a certain country's Parliament somewhere.

Who is Tin Pei Ling? Her name keeps popping up in the Singaporean news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment