Monday, July 30, 2012

Drool, drool, drool

On Saturday, I drove a friend to buy her first car at the dealer which I bought my first car - 4 years ago.

This was what she got.


I was SO close to trading in my Yaris Sedan for this baby. It's the Prius C i-Tech, and I am in a mad love affair with it. My friend ordered the Aqua after deciding she really liked it better than the Silver Pearl she originally went with. Heart over mind, my friends!

During the test drive, I directed my friend to go around Lysterfield, which was comfortably empty so that she could get used to the notion of driving. When I took over, it was the beginning of a romance. Loved the quietness, loved the dashboard, loved the look and size. Sigh. I am not going to upgrade to a newer car in the next few years, so I'll simply look wistfully at it, and be shameless enough to keep hitch-riding in my friend's car for a long time to come. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment