Monday, May 2, 2011

No energy to keep up with the world

May, already? May day, may day! How did it just sneak up on me like that?

It's been an overload of news recently. Kate & Will's Royal Wedding, Singapore's General Election, and now Osama Bin Laden's death. I did try to filter out the ads for the Royal Wedding as much as I could, but I watched the live feed of the wedding from start to finish. Totally enjoyed it. I love to read up on all news possible from all sources, but I think I'm suffering from fatigue now! Too old, too old.

Koorong is my downfall. I dropped in this evening to get a Mother's Day Card, but in the end, I walked out of the store with a few more books too. It was the second last day of their 20% storewide sale. Oh good grief, why is my willpower so weak? At this rate, I will never, ever finish reading all the books I own.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment