Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post for 2010

*running* Please, I just want you to have this leek. It's delicious!

*disappointed* What? What do you mean you don't want it?

How can you say no to this leek? Don't you know it has feelings!?

*earnestly* Please!? Pretty please!? This leek is a must-have!


Forgive me, that little mini-drama came out totally unrelated to the subject of this post. An embarrassed Kagami in Miku cosplay never hurts. She's such a tsundere. Kyuuute.

Australia is one of the first few countries to step into 2011, so I'll be struggling to stay awake into the wee hours of the first day in order to extend my well-wishes to my parents over the phone. Separately, I think. Well, it'll depend on whether Dad has arrived home by midnight. Hmmm.

All in all, 2010 is going soon, so say goodbye to the bad things and cherish the good ones. As we all step bravely into the next decade, let's just hang on to our seatbelts and expect the unexpected. I will be getting my iPhone 4 (hopefully), the Sebby nendoroid and the Rin figurine, both of which I ordered yesterday (refer to post below). Woo hoo! Kagami will have some company finally. But yes, I digress.

See you all in 2011. Stay safe, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment